Прочетете този пост на български.
They offer a variety of cool brands, some of which you should all familiar with like my beloved Danish clothing brands Basic Apparel and Samsøe & Samsøe. In terms of interior design, you can find so many great pieces of furniture and deco. Plus, there’s a ping pong table that you can use for personal amusement haha!
Here are some of my personal favorites in the store:
- Minimalistic maps of some of Rotterdam’s most popular districts (these are available in other stores around the city as well)
- Sprinklr‘s plants that every green thumb will fall in love with
- Mimi et Toi‘s simple and feminine jewellery pieces made out of gold and silver
- The trendy and made out of sustainable materials Swedish eyewear brand Monokel
- Blom & Blom‘s uniquely crafted lightning (just look at their store in Amsterdam, #goals)
- And yet another very minimalistic fashion label – Berlin’s Ivy & Oak
So, if you find yourself in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht or Eindhoven, pay Hutspot a visit – I promise you won’t regret it! You will find a ton of smaller brands but with a great potential to grow. And as we all know, these might be a bit more expensive but their quality is more than worth it. Most products are either handmade or produced carefully, with a great attention to detail, so you will get a unique design with exceptional quality.